Monday, February 4, 2008

Toad's Gonna Soak Up The Sun

Duration: 05:58 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-21 01:10:19
User: tehcandee3
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

toad  todd  tolensky  soak  the  sun  x-men  evolution  

Description:

HA! Finally another video up. I thought summer was supposed to be relaxing. Anyways, I'm still here. And remember, if there's any of my other videos you'd like to see, just tell me and I'll upload them for you. I see Toad as a very optimistic character. Everyone hates him, he's ugly, and he has slightly lame powers and can't even take on humans... But he's still almost always in a good mood. Go Toad! I do not own x-men: evolution, the song, or anything else you can try and copyright me for.

Comments

jimmyeatsyourworld ::: Favorites  2008-01-20 01:13:51

Ahh, that's so awesome! That song works well for Toad, and the editing is good. I think alot of people can relate to Toad, even if they don't like him.
__________________________________________________
GrazyFanGirl ::: Favorites  2007-12-30 13:03:08

He is so sweet! i love this. i fav this
__________________________________________________
gumgirl93 ::: Favorites  2007-12-17 19:04:25

Agreed, i'm not that much of a toad fan put he does manage to put a smile on your face!
__________________________________________________
AlexisYuki ::: Favorites  2007-11-21 14:21:44

OMG I LOVE TOAD HE MAKES ME LAUGH sorry caps XD
__________________________________________________
ricky92592 ::: Favorites  2007-11-13 16:16:52

tehcandee3 toad is awesome next to nightcrawler thanks for posting my second favorite character. i am forever greatfull. demonica was here!. continue to rock on!!!!!!!!!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Dişi Kurtların Show Habere Ropartajı
uludag universitesi mediko
dancing time6
Xigbar Data Rematch *CRITICAL MODE*
SRB2Mirrored


 

No comments: