Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy New Year's!

Duration: 09:21 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-04 15:00:10
User: GeniusRickyD
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

In which I discuss New Year's Eve, sing a song about Pete The Walrus, and drop a few resolutions. Much, much, much more can and should be read at http://chachonips.blogspot.com Peace, Ricky D P.S. Seriously, I wrote like five pages and could not find a way to fit it into a video, so I just left it as a blog post and talked about this stuff...

Comments

GeniusRickyD ::: Favorites  2008-01-11 08:46:36

Hello. And how are we today?
__________________________________________________
lisaluna2 ::: Favorites  2008-01-10 14:17:48

Hiiii =]
__________________________________________________
GeniusRickyD ::: Favorites  2008-01-06 23:09:39

There is at least one MMA fighter and one champion body builder that I know of that are Vegan. No soda = No rum, I suppose. Maybe I'll drink it straight, maybe I'll drink Jaeger, or maybe I'll start trying to find a wine that I like. Or maybe I'll just never drink again. Sky's the limit, I suppose.
__________________________________________________
SkinnyWayne ::: Favorites  2008-01-06 16:08:20

Just a couple questions: No soda! What will you mix your rum with? Can vegans get six packs?
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Happy Birthday Aunt Tanya
self respect
Masivley hot jonas brothers pictures
hahahahahahahaha
Hollywood in control
Der Avatar
Neonröhre
Lachopa
Bad Card
Ashley Tisdale On ''Morning With Morgan''
ozzfest 2007 PA [part 2]
CanKan - Yaranamadım ATV Özel www.cankan.us
gölge dansçıları
Homies TV Presents, "A Day at the Office Part 1"
queen of argyl
Jon McLaughlin
Queens of the Stone Age- No One Knows
MMPR - S2 - The Ninja Encounter - Part 2
Lynx 'Bom Chicka Wah Wah' Teacher TV advert
karaoke con el joe arroyo


 

No comments: