Sunday, January 27, 2008

(Cover) KT Tunstall - Saving my face

Duration: 03:18 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-30 17:57:18
User: Sukyhoi
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Tunstall  saving  face  drastic  fantasic  cover  acoustic  bedroom  new  year  2008  

Description:

I loveeeeeee KT Tunstall! lol Here's her new(ish) song "Saving my face" from her new(ish) album "Drastic Fantastic". It's on radio all the time so I got it familiarized! It's not the best cover on Earth, messed up with lyrics and chords but I like this song, what the hell! :D Here's the my version of tab for the song: (All Verses) E B C#m E B C#m F#m E B Am (Repeat Verse) (Chorus) C#m E G#m B C#m E G#m B C#m (Verse) See above (Bridge) A E G# C#m B A (Repeat Bridge and Chorus) Hope this help! Enjoy!

Comments

guiga8067 ::: Favorites  2008-01-24 17:53:50

oh... KT is awesome... and you too! ;] like it so much... you have talent
__________________________________________________
paolamoquillaza ::: Favorites  2008-01-23 01:46:21

Sei brava! Great voice and definetely great guitar player.... I haven't seen your covers, this is the first, so I hope the others will be as good as this one!
__________________________________________________
ceciliagilian ::: Favorites  2008-01-22 20:52:12

totally 100% the same...but my hair more curly...your different a bit...we should cut our hair same like Kt Stunstall,rite?nut my curly cannot copy 100%...
__________________________________________________
Sukyhoi ::: Favorites  2008-01-22 11:58:25

lol may be we went to the same hairdresser..? thanks for the hairdo comment hehe
__________________________________________________
ceciliagilian ::: Favorites  2008-01-22 05:16:46

wow,your hair same like mine..ahaks=D
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

2do.Retro Music 80s LUZ FM 102.9 Maracaibo con Dj Colina1980
Family sing-a-long
The Mark Dance
dorso en vivo, Escudo power party coquimbo
HERCAİ SALATADA


 

No comments: