Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tribute to a friend

Duration: 03:18 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-10-18 01:49:17
User: Billykid514
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

pink  floyd  music  tribute  death  love  

Description:

25 years ago today I lost my best friend in a car accident. We were young and crazy and shit happens. I have tried to live my life to the fullest partly because of Bernie Conlan. He never got a chance after 18 years to see blue skies, listen to music, fish, hunt and party. When I left him this song was playing and he had a girl hanging on him, I hugged him and said goodbye not knowing it would be the last time I would see him alive. Make sure everyday you cherish and keep your buddies close. Love ya bro you will always be in my thoughts and remember NEVER SAY DIE!

Comments

Billykid514 ::: Favorites  2007-08-22 10:07:18

Thanks for the comments Jrowe I appreciate it. Take care.
__________________________________________________
Jrowe ::: Favorites  2007-08-22 06:08:10

Great video, Definitely touched my heart. Thank you
__________________________________________________
francepourmoi ::: Favorites  2007-05-14 06:35:09

Well, he should be proud of you. He's there. I am sure. Try to look to the future. I know you will never be forget him but I am sure he would want you to enjoy yourself, laugh, joke, giggle and have fun. And remember him. He remains in your memory for always. God bless.
__________________________________________________
mimi707 ::: Favorites  2007-04-30 21:02:55

I'm so sorry for your loss. And it's great you still keep him close. I'm sure he's watching down on you, so proud!! He's your guardian angel. He's getting a chance at a life he never had, beause of you!! And that's GREAT!! Again I'm sorry!!
__________________________________________________
windiebong ::: Favorites  2006-10-24 19:11:43

i lost a close buddy at 23 hard to deal whit.. but he's happy the way you still think of him after all them hard years cheers wee all need buddys like you
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

DAVID BOWIE LIVE IN CHILE 1990 - ASHES TO ASHES
trofeo_carranza_cadiz_betis_final_medina_[esecadizoe.com]
Opening to my videos (PLEASE VOTE!)
me being stupid
Scrubs - Banjo
Beyblade G Revolution episode 42 (Japanese)
Gamers v. Politics: 37ud3's Stance
Ijok - Phantom Buses
Girls Can Too
juggling on back
fart in his Face_2
Idk my bff Chadwardenn
Barack Obama: Change Ad
Lost in China - PART 4 (Wrekonize & I-Dee)
Freddie Stop Motion Microphone Chase
Bass Slap Improvised
SEEDA-Technic feat. KREVA
Beast and the Harlet
skate. Video footage (Xbox 360 demo)
SasoDei Last Night


 

No comments: